PAN AFRICAN CONGRESS OF MATHEMATICIANS
9TH PAN AFRICAN CONGRESS OF MATHEMATICIANS (PACOM 2017)
The African Mathematical Union (IMU), in collaboration with Mohammed V university in Rabat, will organize the 9th edition of the Pan African Congress of Mathematicians (PACOM 2017) under the item: “Mathematics at the heart of technological innovation and economic development of Africa”. It will be held during 3 – 7 July, 2017 at Mohammed V University, Faculty of Science of Rabat.
In the framework of the Congress three satellite conferences will be organized:
- African Women in mathematics for the social development of Africa, (W-PACOM) at the International University of Rabat, 6 – 7 July 2017.
- Mathematics teachers professional development in Africa (EduMath-PACOM 2017), at Mohammed V University, Ecole Normale Supérieure (ENS) , 4 July 2017.
- Mathematics as evolving technology, (Mathlogy-PACOM 2017) at the Hassan II Academy of Science and Technology, 5 July 2017.
The following events will also be organized in the framework of the Congress:
- The 25th Pan African Mathematics Olympiad (PAMO)
- The 3rd Pan African Mathematics Olympiad for Girls PAMO(G)
Both Olympiads will be held during 1 – 6 July 2017 at ENS, University Mohammed V, Rabat, Morocco.
For more details, please visit http://www.fsr.ac.ma/PACOM2017/